Pokémon has been my passion since childhood. I was fascinated by the new Hisuian forms in Pokémon Legends: Arceus, especially Hisuian Arcanine, a Fire/Rock type lion.
However, I have always wondered whether it is possible to get it in Pokémon Sword, which was honestly one of my favorites.
So, In this article, I will tell you how to obtain and use these rare Pokémon in Pokémon Sword.
You will learn Hisuian forms, how they differ from their original forms, and how to transfer them from Pokémon Legends: Arceus. Let’s explore the ancient region of Hisui together!
It’s not doable to acquire Hisuian forms in Pokémon Sword🥺. These unique forms are introduced in the game “Pokémon Legends: Arceus” and aren’t programmed into Pokémon Sword & Shield.
Nevertheless, you can obtain Hisuian forms in “Pokémon Legends: Arceus😄.”
In Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Hisuian forms represent regional variations of specific Pokémon that have adapted to the distinct environments of the Hisui region.
Here are some instances of how to obtain Hisuian forms in Pokémon Legends: Arceus🔥:
- Hisuian Growlithe: Find Hisuian Growlithe in the Veilstone Cape area of the Cobalt Coastlands. To evolve it into Hisuian Arcanine, use a Fire Stone, available for purchase at the Trading Post or found while mining rocks.
- Hisuian Voltorb: Capture Hisuian Voltorb in the Sacred Plaza area of the Coronet Highlands. You can evolve it into a Hisuian Electrode using a Leaf Stone.
- Hisuian Typhlosion: If you select Cyndaquil as your starting Pokémon, it evolves into Hisuian Typhlosion at level 36 through battles and interactions. Alternatively, catch it in a Space-Time Distortion after completing the story.
- Hisuian Lilligant: Capture Petilil in the Cottonsedge Prairie or Holm of Trials areas of the Crimson Mirelands and evolve it using a Sun Stone.
- Hisuian Zoroark: Obtain Hisuian Zoroark by looking in the ice caves found on the Bonechill Wastes area in the Alabaster Icelands and catch the Hisuian Zorua. Evolve it at level 30 through battles and interactions.
Keep in mind that whether Hisuian forms will be in other games, such as Pokémon Sword & Shield, depends on whether the game developers release future updates or new versions.
Can you transfer a shiny hisuian in Pokémon Sword?
Currently, you can’t bring Hisuian Pokémon, including shiny versions, to games like Pokémon Sword that were released before Legends Arceus😭.
This is because these older games don’t have the code for Hisuian forms. However, it looks like you’ll be able to transfer Hisuian forms into the upcoming Pokémon Scarlet and Violet games.
Here’s a table summarizing the transferability of Hisuian Pokémon:
Can Transfer Hisuian Pokémon?
Pokémon Sword & Shield
Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
Remember that the details are accurate for now and might be different in the future if there are updates or new game releases.
As a Pokemon gaming expert, there is no Pokemon game that I have not played. The last 15 years have been quite entertaining since I have been playing this game and gaining more experience each day. My expertise has also given me the opportunity to participate in some of the greatest Pokemon tournaments. With such experience, I am enthusiastic about sharing my insights on Pokemon games with every Pokewolf reader to help you become a pro! You can read more about me on the about us page.