I still remember the day when I finally caught my first legendary Pokémon in Pokémon Scarlet. It was a shiny Lugia, and I was so excited to add it to my team.
However, there was one problem: it was level 40, and the rest of my Pokémon were level 60 and above. I wanted to level up my Lugia quickly, but I needed more rare candies to do so.
Also, I didn’t want to spend hours grinding in the wild. That’s when I discovered a simple trick that allowed me to duplicate rare candies in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet.
So, in this article, I will show you step-by-step instructions on how to perform this cheat and explain why it works.
We will also talk about the benefits and risks of using rare candies and some tips on how to use them wisely.
By the end of this article, you will be able to level up your Pokémon faster than ever and enjoy the game more.
Yes, there is a way to obtain more rare candies in Pokémon Scarlet by using cheat codes. One such cheat code can give you 99 Rare Candies after enabling them.
However, you should be aware that using cheat codes can sometimes result in unusual behavior in the game, and it also makes the game less fun.
Therefore, it is important to use them carefully and at your own risk. Additionally, keep in mind that not all cheat codes may work on all versions of the game.
There are several ways to get unlimited rare candies in Pokémon Scarlet.
Here are a few:👏
- Tera Raid Battles- taking part in 6-star Tera Raid wars during special events is an effective way to acquire a large number of Rare Candies.
- Pickup Ability- enable the Pickup Ability for your Pokémon party to have a chance of obtaining Rare Candy after a battle.
- Academy Ace Tournament- after finishing the Academy Ace Tournament, you get Rare Candy.
- Exploration- keep an eye out for Red Pokeballs scattered across the Paldea Region, as Rare Candy can sometimes be found as a dropped item.
- Mystery Gift Codes- you can also obtain Rare Candies through Mystery Gift Codes.
Here is a table summarizing the few ways to acquire unlimited rare candies:
Taking part in Tera raids so as to acquire rare candies.
Ability to pickup
A Pokémon with a pickup ability is a bonus.
Compete in special events.
In Pokémon Scarlet, there is an item known as the duplication glitch😀 that allows one to clone items, including rare candies.
Here is how it works:
- In your Pokémon storage, access the first box.
- Empty the slot in the box.
- Ensure your Koraidon and Maraidon are in battle form.
- For cloning, give your koradion and Miraidong the rare candies to hold.
- Fight Smeargle uses Ditto’s transformative ability. For this to work, Ditto should head the party.
- To copy Dtto’s transformative ability, Smeargle will use Sketch.
- After this, exchange the Pokémon with the rare candies to duplicate.
One of the best and fastest ways to acquire rare candies in Pokémon Scarlet is by taking part in six-star tera raid battles🥰.
After completing these battles, the raid gives you Rare Candies as a reward. Also, if your raid level is higher, your rewards will be much better.
This method is the most reliable and effective way to get Rare Candies quickly😄. However, the availability of Tera Raids may depend on the special event schedules in the game.
In Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, Rare Candies cannot be bought💔. However, you can acquire them through different methods, such as finding them in the overworld, having a Pokémon with the Pickup ability in your party, winning the Academy Ace Tournament, or participating in Tera Raids.
Unfortunately, they are not available for purchase in the game. Enjoy your gaming experience!
As a Pokemon gaming expert, there is no Pokemon game that I have not played. The last 15 years have been quite entertaining since I have been playing this game and gaining more experience each day. My expertise has also given me the opportunity to participate in some of the greatest Pokemon tournaments. With such experience, I am enthusiastic about sharing my insights on Pokemon games with every Pokewolf reader to help you become a pro! You can read more about me on the about us page.