I have faced many challenges and adversaries as a Pokémon trainer. One of the most formidable opponents I encountered was Hassel, a member of the Elite Four in the Paldea region.
Hassel is known for his powerful Dragon-type Pokémon, each possessing unique abilities and strengths.
In this article, we’ll look deeper into various strategies to battle against Hassel and his mighty team of dragons effectively😉.
Hassel is one of the Elite Four members of the Paldea region who specializes in Dragon-type Pokémon. According to a Pokémon Scarlet/Violet guide, Hassel’s Pokémon are between Level 60 to 61😚.
Therefore, it is recommended that the player’s Pokémon should be at least Level 62 or higher to defeat him.
To give an idea of what to expect in the battle, Hassel might use some Dragon-type Pokémon, such as Noivern, which is a Flying/Dragon-type and can use moves like Air Slash and Dragon Pulse 😍.
Another possible Pokémon that Hassel might use is Haxorus, a Dragon-type that can use moves like Dragon Claw and Crunch⚔️.
It’s crucial to note that Hassel is a tough opponent, so it’s essential to level the team to the same level or higher to stand a chance against him🐲🔥🌟👊.
Hassle is a well-known member of the Elite Four in the Paldea region, who appears in the Pokémon Scarlet and Violet games.
His team consists of a powerful lineup of Dragon-type Pokémon, each possessing distinct abilities and strengths💪.
Here is a closer look at Hassel’s team:
Please note that the levels of the following Pokémon are from the first encounter with Hassel. In rematches, their levels may differ. Each Pokémon has unique abilities and skills, making Hassel a tough opponent for any trainer👏.
Noivern’s agility, Dragalge’s poison attacks, Flapple’s grass moves, Haxorus’s brute strength, and Baxcalibur’s special Tera type all pose a range of threats to challengers.
Therefore, trainers must be prepared to face various attacks from Hassel’s team.
Dragon-type Pokémon, such as the ones in Hassel’s team, can be more vulnerable to certain types of moves⚔️.
Here are some of the moves that can weaken Hassel’s team:
- Ice Type Move: Dragon-type Pokémon are especially vulnerable to these moves. Some of Hassel’s Pokémon, such as Noivern and Flapple, are particularly weak against Ice-type moves, being four times weaker.
- Dragon Type Move: Hassle’s dragon-type Pokémon are also vulnerable to this move.
- Fairy-Type Moves: Fairy-type moves cannot be affected by Dragon-type moves, which makes them powerful against Dragon Type Pokémon in Hassel’s team
Therefore, these moves are highly recommended when battling any of Hassel’s Team 😁.
It is recommended to exploit Hassel’s team’s weaknesses using Pokémon to effectively battle against him, as he specializes in Dragon-type Pokémon.
As a gamer, you can use these Pokémon to weaken Hassel❤️🔥:
- Gyarados: at level 61, this Pokémon has moves like Waterfall, Dragon Dance, Ice Fang, and Crunch, and you can teach it Ice Fang, which is highly effective against Noivern and Flapple as they are four times weaker than Ice-type moves.
- Baxcalibur: Recommended level 64 with moves Dragon Dance, Glaive Rush, Brick Break, and Icicle Crash. Baxcalibur can learn Icicle Crash, another Ice-type move, and Glaive Rush, a Dragon-type move.
- Tinkaton: Recommended level 62 with moves Gigaton Hammer, Play Rough, Stone Edge, and Skitter Smack. Tinkaton can easily defeat Hassel’s team with its Fairy-Type moves, as it resists most of their moves and is immune to some.
It should be noted that Dragon-type Pokémon are vulnerable to moves of Ice, Dragon, and Fairy types. However, it is worth noting that utilizing Dragon-types on your team could also render it open to super-effective attacks.
Please be advised that the suggested levels and moves are intended solely as recommendations, and their actual efficacy may vary based on the particular gameplay circumstances.
For you to achieve success in a battle against Hassel, it is recommended that you adopt the following constructive strategies:
- Exploit his team’s weaknesses and leverage super-effective moves against them. These tactics will enable you to inflict significant damage and increase your chances of taking down his Pokémon quickly.
- Use stat boosting and reducing moves. These enhance your Pokémon’s stats while weakening your opponent’s Pokémon. They increase the power of your attacks and reduce the damage you take. Using them improves your odds against Hassel.
- Use Healing moves. Keep your Pokémon healthy by healing and reviving them during battles against Hassel’s team✨.
- Switch Pokémon if necessary to improve its effectiveness against Elite Four Hassel.
To say I am a die-hard fan is the least way to describe my love for Pokémon. I have grown up playing and studying everything there is to know about the game and anything related to it, giving me more than 18 years of as a player. I also have more than 10 years of experience in the gaming industry, creating content on different technology and gaming products. Now, with my experience, I want to share my passion and knowledge of Pokémon with all the other enthusiasts out there to help them learn and grow as they continue to explore this world filled with endless adventure and possibilities. You can read more about me on the about us page.